WHO WE HELP
Insurance M&A Firms
Producer Advance offers a unique liquidity solution for insurance firms by advancing on future commission cash flows to create the capital needed to grow your business or acquire new ones.
If you are looking to grow or sell an agency, PA offers a mezzanine funding solution to help in the M&A transaction. Producer Advance looks at the renewal commissions solely to design a plan.
Benefits of using Producer Advance for your M&A transactions:
- Direct Access to Capital Markets
- Non-recourse funding with higher advance rates with few covenants
- Bridge or permanent funding solution for acquisitions or expansion
- Funding can use either the buyer’s book, the seller’s book, or a combination
- Can be structured as a sale of commissions and avoid or reduce balance sheet recourse debt liability
Our off-balance sheet financing transactions are structured as either a non-recourse term loan or sale/assignment of commissions.
- Alternative funding method specializing in advancing of future cash flows
- Size: 5M to 100M+ (Ability to size up or down if needed)
- Non-invasive, simple underwriting, no personal guarantees or down payments
- Competitive rates versus other alternative funding, non-SBA lenders
- High LTV, great flexibility, no dilution of equity
- Producer Advance assumes attrition risk/declination risk
- Renewals revert to agency after advance is paid off
- Terms and duration periods dependent on underlying product line and historical persistency of renewals
Call (800) 372-7292 now to unlock this unique opportunity or fill out the form below.
* Some conditions apply.
Currently, Producer Advance does not conduct business with residents of the European Union or the United Kingdom. If you are a resident of the EU/UK, DO NOT USE THE SITE
©2020 Producer Advance, LLC. Producer Advance is a trademark of Producer Advance, LLC.
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (800) 372-7292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org